North Carolina Clinical Research (NCCR) is an independent, multi-therapeutic outpatient clinical research site located in Raleigh, North Carolina. NCCR has conducted Phase I, II, III and IV clinical trials in both children and adults since 1986. We have completed over 530 studies in a variety of therapeutic areas for many different pharmaceutical companies and Clinical Research Organizations (CROs). The NCCR facilities and staff are dedicated 100% to Clinical Research.
We believe it is our dedicated staff at NCCR that makes our facility stand out above the rest. Our hardworking, passionate, friendly crew makes studies placed at NCCR a positive experience for both the sponsor and the patient.
Advantages we offer at NCCR:
- Consistently meet or exceed enrollment expectations
- Excellent patient compliance and retention record
- Flexible scheduling for patients
- Timely turnaround of regulatory documents and contracts
- Utilize both central and local IRBs
- Standard Operating Procedures in place
- Emphasis on the use of Good Clinical Practices to meet each sponsor’s needs
- Easy access to Investigators
- Access to a metropolitan population exceeding 1 million, including 3 major universities
- Research database of over 7,220 patients
- Practice database of over 15,000 patients